Welcome to the Cherokee Multi-Agency Narcotics Squad (CMANS) website. CMANS is a multi-agency drug task force dedicated to the safety, well-being, and quality of life of the citizens of Cherokee & Pickens County, Georgia.
On behalf of the agencies that make up the CMANS and the law enforcement executives who lead those agencies, I thank you for your interest in CMANS.
The law enforcement executives who direct the efforts of the CMANS are:
– Cherokee Sheriff Frank Reynolds
– Pickens Sheriff Donnie Craig
– Woodstock Chief of Police Robert Jones
– Holly Springs Chief of Police Tommy Keheley
– Ball Ground Chief of Police R. Bryon Reeves
– Canton Chief of Police Steve Merrifield
– Cherokee Chief Marshal Jamie Gianfala
– Cherokee County Schools Police Chief Olie Cushing
– SFC. Kevin Evans of the Georgia State Patrol
You can learn more about the history and mission of CMANS on this site. Citizens of Cherokee & Pickens County, or others with drug information related to Cherokee or Pickens County, can report that information anonymously on this site.
We hope that you find helpful information on these pages. Please contact us if you have any further questions!